丽江空调价格联盟

办公室最实用的英语口语:对空调的看法

只看楼主 收藏 回复
  • - -
楼主
  


又是夏天了,办公室里的空调又要开始启动了。有人喜欢温度低一点,有人喜欢温度高一点。且看下面这两位是怎么看的吧。

  (1)

  Liz: Geez! Your room is like an ice-box!

  莉斯:老天!你这屋简直是冰箱啊!

  Terri: No, it's not! It's just comfortable.

  特里:不是啊,刚刚好。

  Liz: Yeah, if you're a penguin. Just look at me! Even my goose bumps have goose bumps!

  莉斯:刚刚好,如果你是企鹅的话。看看我,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了!

  Terri: Get outta here! I think you're exaggerating!

  特里:快出去,你太夸张了!

  Liz: No, I'm not. Where's the thermostat?

  莉斯:我才没有呢。温度调节器在哪呢?

  Terri: By the door, on the wall.

  特里:门旁边,墙上。

  Liz: No wonder I'm cold! This thing is set at 65?!

  莉斯:怪不得我冷。你把它调到65度?!

  Terri: Like I said -- perfect!

  特里:就像我说的,正好!

  Liz: If you live in Alaska. By the way, where's the shovel?

  莉斯:如果你住在阿拉斯加才正好。哎,铲子在哪?

  Terri: Why do you need a shovel?

  特里:你要铲子干吗?

  Liz: So I can dig us out when it starts snowing in here.

  莉斯:这屋子里下雪的时候把我们俩挖出来呀。

  (2)

  John: It's like an oven in here! You must be roasting!

  约翰:这屋简直像个烤箱!你快被烤熟了吧?

  Martha: Actually, I'm just comfortable.

  玛撒:实际上,我感觉刚好。

  John: You've got to be kidding me. It has to be over 95 degrees in here!

  约翰:开玩笑。这屋里至少95度!

  Martha: What can I say? I'm a cold-blooded person. The warmer, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

  玛撒:那我能说什么呢?我是个冷血的人。对我来说越热越好。

  John: Well, can we at least open a window and get some ventilation in here?

  约翰:那么,我们至少得开扇窗户透透气吧?

  Martha: Knock yourself out.

  玛撒:随便。

  John: Thanks, I will.

  约翰:谢谢!



举报 | 1楼 回复